CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 27, 2006

A Special Moment...

Good Morning Everyone. I wanted to share a special moment that I had last night with Issac. After he was off of ECMO and had the lines removed from his neck, I was able to change his diaper for the first time. Cheryl, his night nurse had asked me if I wanted to change him and I, of course, jumped at the chance since we really haven't been able to touch Isaac very much or move him around because of the canulas in his neck. It was something very special to a Mom to be able to change a simple diaper when you aren't able to hold your son. I guess what I am trying to say is don't take those simple little things for granted.
Please continue to pray for Issac as he has had to go back up on the jet ventilator and to increase his oxygen this morning. I will try to update you all as soon as I can on his condition. Thank you all for continuing to pray for us, we are so encouraged by all of you.

1 comments:

El Bandito said...

Praise the Lord!

We are keeping your family close in our prayers.

You folks are an inspiration in your strength and dependence on the Lord.

In Christ,

Keith