CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 28, 2006

A Roller Coaster Day....

Hi Everyone: I wanted to update you on the day today. Well, Isaac wasn't doing well again this morning and the doctors were telling us that there was not much more they could do. Joe and I prayed for the Lord's will to be done for Isaac and again the Lord is continuing to sustain Isaac. They did a few things and his 02 Saturations have come back up again and his last blood gas was better as well. His last chest x-ray continues to show that his lungs are clear. Please pray that the Lord will show His will to us and spare us from these days of emotional highs and lows. I will be honest and say that these last two days have been draining on both Joe and I and we are continuing to lean on the Lord's strength throughout this trial in our lives. Thank you to all of you have been praying constantly for us, we so appreciate your love and thoughtfulness to our family during this time.

5 comments:

Dori said...

Dear Santimaw Family, We are praying for you from Brazil too! The pictures of baby Isaac are so sweet! Love in Christ, Dori

coenbe said...

Once again the Lord seemed to want me to pray the night watch as I kept waking up frequently and could not go back to sleep until I had prayed for you and the entire family. Thank you for giving me something specific to pray as I pray throughout the day today. It is 10:15 AM and I have taken your cares and concerns to the Lord once again and will continue to do so every time the Lord brings you to mind. Only he can give peace in the midst of a storm and I know he will. You are in our thoughts and prayers.

Brian and Polly

Jennifer said...

Dear Lori, Joe and boys,

Our brothers and sisters in Christ in the Chewelah, Coliville and Spokane Area are praying diligently for the Lord’s will for your family and especially Isaac. We pray daily that the Lord will provide strength, comfort and encouragement to you all. We know that the Lord works all things for good to those who know him.

Lori and Joe, a few months after we moved I felt very disconnected, lonely and very discouraged. A friend of mine loaned me a wonderful book that went through Psalms 23. I found SO much encouragement and strength in those 6 verses. I hope you too. We love you all and miss you all very much.

Psalms 23:1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

Love and Strength to you all,

Jennifer, Mike, Ashley and Nicholas Payton
Chewelah, WA

Annecourager said...

Praying for God's strength and grace in your lives today, and in the life of precious Isaac. Your family at Grace Baptist is praying for you all. We love you.

erin

Beth Snell said...

Dear Lori, Joe, Christian and Aaron,

There were a couple of long nights that we prayed for you all. We are sorry to hear. We pray that the Lord continue to sustain you.

May the love of the entire church comfort you at this time.

Let us know if there is something we can do to help.

Love in Christ,

Roger, Beth, Elizabeth and Maegan