CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Update...




Well, things at the Santimaw household are pretty much back to normal. Joe took two weeks off from work and last week we enjoyed a few days at Great Wolf Lodge in Williamsburg. It is our favorite place to go as a family. Joe will be headed back to work next Monday and then life will really be back to normal. We all have enjoyed having him home and it has been a blessing for me to have help with all of the boys. He loves spending time with Nathan, cuddling him and talking to him. It's fun to watch him with him. I am posting the pictures from the airport the night he finally got to hold Nathan for the first time and some of us too. Thanks for your prayers they have been wonderful!! Nathan had is 2 month well baby appt. today and weighed 10 1/4 lbs and was 25.3 inches. I can't believe how long he is especially for a 2 month old. Enjoy the pics!

4 comments:

Trena said...

Thanks for posting! I have been checking every day to see pictures of the homecoming! I am so happy for all of you. Kiss that baby for me and tell the boys hi! Love and miss you! Trena

Anonymous said...

See Here or Here

Annecourager said...

Ahhhh, so satisfying to see the nuclear family intact once again. You all look lovely, dahling. And speaking of Great Wolf Lodge--did you know they're opening one in Grand Mound, WA? We're going for one day on March 27 on a special grand opening deal. The kids don't know yet. Now I'm wondering if one day's enough :) well it's enough for my pocketbook!!

Annecourager said...

Ahhhh, so satisfying to see the nuclear family intact once again. You all look lovely, dahling. And speaking of Great Wolf Lodge--did you know they're opening one in Grand Mound, WA? We're going for one day on March 27 on a special grand opening deal. The kids don't know yet. Now I'm wondering if one day's enough :) well it's enough for my pocketbook!!