CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 22, 2007

A New Adventure.....Ice Skating!


On Monday, the boys and I were invited to go ice skating down at a rink in Pentagon City. This was definitely an adventure. The last time we went skating was in Germany with our friends the Dawson's and the boys were very little so it was easier for them because they could balance a lot easier being shorther then than now. At first, they were both a little apprehensive but a little bit later, Aaron shouted, "Mom, ice skating is awesome!!!!" It was a beautiful day too. We have had so many really cold days that we weren't sure how warm it would be but it was just perfect for skating. Now, the boys keep begging me to take them skating again. So, I guess we found our new adventure to be a great success!

2 comments:

Trena said...

Lori, I love to ice skate, too!! Looks like you had a great time! I think of all of you often, and pray for you often, too! I love to look at the blog and keep up with you through all the pictures you post. I miss you! Trena

Annecourager said...

I will have to try this sometime w/ D and S... but what I personally remember of ice skating is huge bruises on my elbows and knees!!!